Terms and Conditions
1.LEASE. Customer has agreed to rent from Beautiful Flowers/Ivy
and co. the items listed on the rental quote/invoice and, if applicable,
to obtain services from Ivy and Co. as detailed on the rental
quote/invoice. Lessee(s) will pay rentals for term indicated,
whether or not equipment is used and will pay rent for each continuation
term, which shall be due up to complete equipment return to Ivy and Co.
- PAYMENT POLICY. Full payment is required to secure your booking.
Minimum of $50. Bond is required amounts might change depending on how much stock has been hired. Deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.. All payments must be paid in full before set up/pick up of the order. Beautiful Flowers/ Ivy and Co. reserves the right to apply the bond payment to cover any sums due in respect of damage, loss, additional cleaning charges, extended hire and delivery charges. The sum will be refunded back.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT. Credit Card, Cash Bank deposit BNZ: 02 0772 0045209 00
- EVENT CANCELLATION. There is no cancellation after payment as our work is seasonal . All our products over wedding season is in high demand.
- DAMAGED/MISSING/LOST ITEMS. All rental items remains the sole property of Beautiful Flowers/Ivy and Co. although he Lessee(s) is entirely responsible for any loss, theft or damage to the items from the time of delivery to return after the event. Lessee(s) agree to pay for damages to materials (i.e. breakage, tears, rips, holes, ink or wax stains or burns to the linen).
- LATE All items must be collected at 9.30am on Fridays and returned on Sundays at 9.30am or 7.00pm unless discussed with the owner. There is an $80 late fee. Extra $50 if not communicated with the owner regarding a new delivery time.
- SIGNING If you do not sign your hire agreement, but authorize us to proceed with services by email, purchase order or verbal contract, you will be bound by our contract terms as stated in this agreement as outlined above.
8.SET UP There is a minimum fee of $55 for the first hour and $35 thereafter.
9. PICK UP AND DROP OF TIMES Pick up times are on Fridays at 9.30am and Drop of times are Sundays before 9am or at 7pm. (or as discussed with owner). Items that are dropped of on Mondays will occur a $15 fee. Items to be brought back on Monday at 9.30am. (or as discussed with owner).
10.CLEANING FEE There is an $50 cleaning fee. You are more than welcome to bring them back clean. In regards to chair sashes these have to come back folded back in the box provide if this doesn’t occur there will be a $50 charge.